RETURN, WARRANTY, AND SHIPPING POLICIES
RETURNS & REFUNDS:
Our return policy below only applies to physical goods (ie: shippable items) from www.eminencetop.com. If you ordered from another platform or vendor, please contact them for return and warranty information. For cancellation and refund policies regarding our technical subscription services or cloud management software, please look under the section titled ‘Returns – Digital Goods’.
If you are not satisfied with any products, you may return it for a refund, with no questions asked, under the following conditions:
- Your refund request must be made within (5) calendar days from the date of delivery of the item according to tracking information on the order. All items must be in transit, according to tracking information, back to our location within fourteen (14) calendar days from when the item was delivered. Items that do not begin their transit during this time period are not eligible to be returned.
- We will only refund original product costs. Shipping charges (if shipped) and processing fees (PayPal, Payoneer or Credit Card Terminal) are non-refundable. We ask all customers to make this consideration before buying, as Eminence-Top is not compensated for these charges by its processors.
- Unopened products can be fully refunded (30) calendar days from the date of delivery. Used products, as long as all original items and packaging are included and in reasonable condition, can still be returned, but will be subject to a 20%-40% restocking fee of the purchase price. Due to the nature of our products, used products are defined as any product that has a broken seal or appears to have been taken out of the packaging (even if it was just used once and cleaned afterwards). If any items/parts are missing we reserve the right to increase the restocking fee up to 60%.
- We will deduct the cost of return shipping we incur from any refund.
- THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON ASICS, MINING CONTAINERS, GRAPHICS CARDS AND MINING RIGS UNLESS ITEMS ARE DEFECTIVE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Some considerations can be made where a restocking fee to be determined by Eminence-Top applies.
- Preorders are non-cancellable and non-transferrable. A swap for in-stock inventory can be arranged.
RETURNING A PRODUCT:
Follow these steps to return a product purchased from our Site:
- Contact us at email@example.com and provide your order number in the subject line. We will provide you with a pre-paid shipping label to return your items.
Please note: return labels must be used within 2 weeks of being issued, or they are subject to cancellation. We are not responsible for any issues related to a customer’s use of a cancelled label.
- Pack the product in its original packaging and mail it in a sturdy bubble envelope to ensure the product will be returned without damage.
- Once the product is received and verified, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your refund.
RETURNS – DIGITAL GOODS:
The terms below currently only apply to our Cloud Subscription Services:
- Due to upfront costs on our end to set up and maintain our cloud servers, payments for our cloud service are final and non-refundable. All subscriptions, both month-to-month and annual plans, are recurring and will automatically renew after the end of each paid subscription period.
- To cancel your subscription, please contact support (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the next billing cycle/payment due date.
Limited 1 year warranty is standard for manufacturing defects only. Our warranty applies only to products sold on www.eminencetop.com, Amazon, Best Buy, Newegg and through authorized distributors or partners. Eminence-Top reserves the right to deny warranty claims on products sold by unauthorized companies or individuals such as on eBay, counterfeits or listing hijackers on Amazon, or other sales channels. Feel free to inquire if a distributor is authorized via email at email@example.com.
Extended warranties of 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 5 years and 10 years can be applied to products and stipulated on purchase agreements or listings.
All products produced by Eminence-Top or its subsidiary brand EXETON undergo routine quality control inspections. However, if you believe you have received in anyway a defective product, you must bring it to our attention by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within the warranty period of the delivery date of your order. Please provide photographs/videos of the defect for us to review and to troubleshoot. Our support team will evaluate on a case by case basis how to resolve your concerns; we are willing to work with you.
Kindly note that if it is determined that the product must be sent back to us for review or sent to a third-party for review and repair, please allow 2-3 weeks for your goods to be inspected and diagnosed. Once our technicians has had the chance to verify any issues you’re experiencing, we will either fix the device or send you an entirely new item or item of similar value. Replacement units, or “loaner”, will not be sent during this review process. If required, replacement parts will be sent to clients who are capable of easily servicing devices and agree to it.
Exchanges are not permitted. Instead, you may return items through the process outlined above and place a new order through our site at your convenience. In some circumstances, Eminence-Top may offer to repurchase or credit your goods at its discretion.
SHIPPING POLICIES AND MODIFYING ORDERS:
Orders can be modified before items have been shipped. All orders over $500 require direct signatures from the purchaser. Packages can be rerouted at no extra cost during transit at the client’s request pending verification of address. Eminene-Top prides itself in the ability to process and fulfill orders as soon as possible within the 5-7 day window on most items unless otherwise stated. We ask you please double check all names, addresses, promo codes, items ordered, and other details at checkout before purchasing to confirm they are correct. If there are any errors in your information provided, please contact us and we will try our best to change it before shipping.
Eminence-Top takes the utmost care in safely and accurately packing our products from our warehouse locations in Irvine, California, Montreal, Quebec, Shenzhen, China or Hong Kong. Despite our best efforts, after packages leave our warehouse, in rare cases they will be lost, stolen, damaged while in transit to our customers. Our primary carriers are DHL and Fedex for all international and domestic shipments, and are monitored closely by internal staff. To address this issue we offer our own shipping coverage on every package shipped at no additional cost. If any of the above issues arise, we will work with you to obtain a refund or reshipment on your package.
Order with confidence that if any of the above scenarios occurs with the delivery of your package, it will be covered.
Please note our coverage is subject to the “Invalid or Incorrect Addresses” and “International Orders” policies outlined below.
INVALID OR INCORRECT ADDRESSES AND FAILURE TO PICK UP PACKAGE POLICY:
If any order is returned to our facility due to an invalid address or is delivered to the wrong location due to an incorrect address submitted at the time the order is placed, a reship fee will apply to modify the address and reship it out to the correct address. We reserve the right to place signature confirmation on all reshipments to ensure it safely arrives at its final destination. Alternatively, the customer also may receive a refund after our fulfillment costs are deducted.
The policy above also applies to orders which are returned to our location due to failure by the customer to pick up a package placed on hold by the shipping carrier.
SHIPPING TIMES AND INSTRUCTIONS:
Once the package is in the carrier’s possession, we are unable to speed up delivery or forward requests for the carrier to deliver at a certain time of day or location, though some exceptions can be made depending on location. We appreciate in advance your patience and willingness to work with the carrier in receiving your package, albeit it may not be at the time or place of preference. It is common for carriers to make partial deliveries. Eminence-Topis not to be held responsible for such methods or delays.
There are no cancellations on preordered items unless authorized by Eminence-Top in writing upon request.