Bitmain Antminer S19j Pro 104THsJuly 15, 2022
Innosilicon A11 Pro ETH 1500MhJuly 15, 2022
Bitmain Antminer L7 9.5Gh Scrypt
The L7 Pro comes with power supply attached, as with most 4th generation ASICs. The power supply does not come with the 2 power cords necessary however as they are regional spec. Every requires a2-pole 20 amp breaker circuit, feeding a 220-240v line. Power chords must be 10A 14-16AWG rates NEMA digital ballast type.
Model Antminer L7 (9.5Gh) from Bitmain mining Scrypt algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 9.5Gh/s for a power consumption of 3425W.
|Model||Antminer L7 (9.5Gh)|
|Also known as||L7 9500Mh|
|Size||195 x 290 x 370mm|
|Temperature||5 – 45 °C|
|Humidity||5 – 95 %|
Antminer L7 Power Requirements
There is no difference between the 9.16 and 9.5 rated models– they are essentially the same unit. Bitmain does not guarantee shipments of L7 capable of mining exactly 9.5GHs consistently. This figure is simply considered the high-end hashrate, with 9160 representing the low-end.
- New Bitcoin Asic Miner Antminer L7 8800mh Mining Bitcoin miner include power supply.
- Model Antminer L7 8.8Gh from Bitmain mining Scrypt algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 8.8Gh/s for a power consumption of 3425W.
- If self-hosting, you must have a 220v outlet, as a step down transformer will not work.
- If self-hosting, please be aware that these machines are very loud and get very hot. They require significant ventilation, especially the newer models
- Please kindly note that the required input voltage for L7 is 220V. Wrong input voltage may probably cause miner damaged.
You May Find it Interesting > Innosilicon A11 Pro ETH 1500Mh
110V, 120V, 127V, 220V, 230V, 240V
Innosilicon A10 Pro Plus ETH 750Mh
All Machine Include PSU
Free Shipping – Shipping Cost Include all Machine
Technical Support- Nuanced technical support
Low-value Declaration – Help you save money
Buyer Protection – Shop with confidence
Bitmain Antminer D7 1286Ghs Miner
The Antminer D7 is a X11 algorithm ASIC miner produced by Bitmain. It produces 1286GH/s and has a power consumption of 3148W. This model is currently the most powerful and efficient X11 miner on the market.
Bitmain Antminer T19 88Th Miner
Positioned as a value ASIC, the Antminer T19 84 is a much cheaper alternative versus the latest Bitmain Antminers– the s19 pro 110t, S19j Pro 104/100 and Antminer S19 95th– and has a significantly greater performance than the Antminer S17, Antminer s9, and Antminer s17 pro